# General Questions:
1. What is IPTV with ATN (Australia)?
ATN is providing IPTV streaming over the internet for more than 1500 TV channels including news, entertainment, music and sports channels and a wide variety of popular on-demand content, including well-known entertainment programs, series, movies, music clips and more. You can enjoy this great content straight to your TV through ATN Media Box.
"Please note that all TV channels are available on the internet for public users but our services are providing high quality and you will not find the same service anywhere"
2. How does ATN Media Box work?
Basically, after you purchase ATN Media Box and subscribe to the box, we will send you an activation code to activate the box with us.
Once your Box is activated, you will enjoy watching our services with no interruption. ATN Media Box doesn't need professional installation or cables, just plug in and watch.
3. What TV channels can I enjoy in ATN Media Box?
Currently, we have more than 1500 of the best TV Channels, include Arabic, Turkey, Persia, Indian, Afghani, Pakistani, African, and much more.
Also, you can visit the Channel List Page for a full list of all available Live TV channels. You can have access to them by subscribing to our service.
4. What Arabic can TV On-Demand videos I enjoy in ATN?
Visit the TV On-Demand option on our box, with a full list of all available On-Demand TV programs and movies.
5. Why are certain popular channels or shows not offered?
We are constantly striving to add new, better and more channels, both in terms of live and on-demand content.
We will continue to work to launch the best channels available, so, please stay tuned.
6. What are the packages and prices available in ATN?
Currently, we have all channels available in package, Please visit Order Now Page for full details of our products and pricing.
7. How do I subscribe?
- You need to signup for the new customer to be able to continue to Fill the needed information and create an account.
- Select the product you want from Order Now page.
- Click on Add to Cart on the right side of the Order Now page.
- Click on Checkout.
- Make sure your billing address is associated with the credit card you use.
- Select the checkbox below "Terms and Conditions" and click Continue checkout Review your order and total before you submit the order.
8. How do I use a Promotional Code?
To use a promotional code, please follow the steps below:
- If your ordering online, at the checkout page, enter the code you have where indicated.
- If you are placing the order over the phone, please make sure you give the code to our representative.
# Set Top Box Questions:
1. What is needed to be able to watch ATN on my TV?
- ATN offers you the best Channel lineup for less than half the cost of satellite or cable.
- Best of all there is no messy installation, no expensive packages, and no expensive hardware.
- You can enjoy our great content directly on your TV by subscribing to our service.
- We will send you the ATN Media Box which connects directly to your TV.
- You need to have a high-speed internet connection at a minimum of 2 Mbps to be able to watch ATN Live Channels.
2. ATN Media Box (Set-Top-Box) isn't working, why?
- Please ensure that your box is plugged in and powered on.
- The button on the back should be pressed On and you should see the Green power light on the front panel.
- Make sure your internet cable is currently plugged in.
- Test the internet connection on a laptop or computer first.
- If the Orange light starts blinking on the box when you turn it on, it means your box is connected to the internet.
- Make sure all access ports are open by visiting http://speed.neulion.com/neulion_tools.html
- Clicking on the "Port Access" links. If any are showing as closed, please contact customer support at:
3. Why do I get constant buffering (retrieving)?
- If buffering is persistent on all channels, your internet speed may not be sufficient or you may have problems with your modem & router. Please make sure your modem support the following:
- IGMP, managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- QoS, prioritizes data, enabling smooth video streaming and lag-free gaming.
- If you are connecting through an internet service provider with a capped bandwidth package, please be aware that the set-top box uses about 1.50 GB every three hours of usage.
- Your available internet bandwidth should be at least 2 Mbps Download Speed. Some customers required more speed download, depend on Internet Service Provider "ISP" in your area.
4. I canot connect to the internet?
If you are having issues getting the set-top box to connect to the internet, please reset the box and your internet connection.
5. Can I connect using my wireless access point?
Yes, you can, ATN Media Box supports WiFi.
6. How can I tell if I have sufficient internet connection to watch ATN?
Please Click Speed Test and click on "Begin Test". If the download speed shows more than 2 Mbps, you have sufficient internet to watch ATN Channels.
NOTE: Some customers required more speed download, depend on Internet Service Provider "ISP" in selected area.